Looking for a network that's flexible enough to keep up with your company? Cisco 1800 Series Integrated Services Routers (ISRs) combine your data, security, and wireless services onto a single device that can go wherever your business goes.
Cisco 1800 Series Integrated Services Routers support:
- Flexible services that grow with your business: Modular capabilities on Cisco 1841 and Cisco 1861 routers allow flexible choices for WAN interfaces, service options and more.
- Integrated WAN backup: Fixed configuration 1800 routers also enable integrated WAN backup or load balancing through a V.92 analog modem (Cisco 1811) or ISDN S/T Basic Rate Interface (Cisco 1812).
- Wireless networking: Help employees be more productive and collaborate better through access to applications and information from anywhere they work.
- Voice: On select models (Cisco 1861), enjoy advanced communications tools such as call processing, voicemail, automated attendant, and conferencing to respond to customers faster and save money on long-distance charges.
- Security: Reduce business risks associated with viruses and other security threats.
- Virtual private networks: Give remote staff and teleworkers secure access to company assets over a secure connection.
The Cisco 1800 Series ISRs family includes seven models with multiple networking options for local or remote connections, offering features that give your business flexibility for expansion.
Cisco 1800 Series Integrated Services Routers offer a range of features including:
- Built-in security such as firewall, encryption, and protection against hackers
- Flexibility to start with up to 50 virtual private network connections and increase to 800 connections
- Integrated secure wireless connectivity provides support for multiple wireless networking standards
- Increased reliability and flexibility to let you prioritize voice traffic or data exchange
- Options for providing power to network devices over your Ethernet connection which reduces cabling costs
With Cisco 1800 Series integrated services routers, you can lay the foundation for future growth and prepare for voice, video, wireless, and security solutions tomorrow.
FeaturedSee Our Most featured Products
SpecialsSee Products On Sale
Apple MacBook Pro Retina 13.3" A1502 2014-2015 LogicBoard
Apple MacBook Pro Retina 13.3" A1502 2013-2015 Display Assembly LCD LED
HPE ProLiant DL60 Gen9 Server
£2,558.54GBPound Inc Tax
HPE ProLiant BL660c Gen9 Server Blade
£96,427.50GBPound Inc Tax
HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen9 Server
£4,371.38GBPound Inc Tax
CR2P2FBASA10 - NetEngine20E-S2F Series Universal Service Routers
£19,021.93GBPound Inc Tax
Huawei CR2PM2FBAS10 NE20E-M2F Gigabit GBe Network Switch
£5,065.66GBPound Inc Tax
Huawei S6720S-26Q-SI-24S-AC Gigabit PoE Switch
£1,960.69GBPound Inc Tax
- Small Business Package | Mobile App Development £0.00GBPound
- Avaya 1608 | 1616 VoIP PHone | Power Over Ethernet IP Phones | For Call Centres At R400 Each £22.36GBPound
- Genuine Original A1322 Battery For Apple MacBook Pro Aluminum Unibody 13" £47.52GBPound £55.90GBPound
- Stokvel Website Software For Sale | Donation | Help Website | Investment Software At R 4800 £268.32GBPound